Monday, May 01, 2006

The Jerkoff at the Safeway

I understand the personalization of space. You put a poster up in your cube, or bring an action figure for your desk, hang a picture in your locker, but this has gone too far.
At the Safeway in Corte Madera, CA, there's this guy who works the register and for some reason, is allowed to make his register more "homey". When he opens his register, usually the backup express lane, he gets there, sets up two or three pictures and a few knick knacks before he unlocks the register.
I don't know, I just think that a dude working the register at the supermarket should keep the pictures of him and his lovable bulldog off his register and out of my face. Especially when one of those pictures has him in bed with the dog with his shirt off. Its cool to want to feel at home at work, but I think this guy has gone too far and I just may have to say something to the boss next time I'm in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home