Saturday, August 12, 2006

Volunteers Needed

Last night I was at the bar complaining about how I hate the terrorists, because I really do. My friend Lori was patiently listening and when my tirade finally ended she made a suggestion.
"Maybe if they had warm showers, they wouldn't be so mad and this would all stop.", is more or less what she said.
This to me was a Eureka! type moment. I realized that she was right. If there was some way to get the terrorists some hot showers, maybe we could put all of these problems behind us.
So what I suggest is a peace corps like organization, funded by one of you cool philanthropists, that will recruit young go-getters to go to the parts of the world infected with these religious wackos and get them hot showers. Install the plumbing, circulate the water, all that good stuff, what an adventure!
I think that homeland security should really think about this and get it going soon, because if these motherf@%kers make it so I can't take my Ipod on the plane next time I go somewhere, there is going to be heck to pay. I'm talking to you Osama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home