Monday, August 21, 2006

Why K-Fed, Why?

I tried K-Fed.
I really did.
I made it through PopoZao and said its okay give the man a chance.
I defended the use of the lame dope and 40s sketches in "Americas Most Hated" and defended the beats and you apparent ability to rap.
I even sent people past your myspace page and declared definitively, "I will be buying the K-fed record at Best Buy the day it comes out."
But then last night you made me suffer through the worst awards show in the history of awards show, promise me what was it 4 times, you we're bringing fire, and then...
you did that.
What a bunch of shit.
The lame blue screened piano guy, the kids who couldn't be bothered to learn the words to the song the were so badly lip syncing, the 10 second struggle to put your hat on, and the worlds lamest schtick reveal. Ever.
Oooh, it was K-fed at the piano the whole time...shocking
Then to make matters worse, the song sucks bro. Your performance was uninspired and dull. You were completely overshadowed by your hype man. And you know, why didn't you dance bro. I don't need a rhythm nation but isn't that why we know who you are?
Or is it that you're still trying so hard to be hard that you had to bust out your worst T.I. impression.
Dude, let's face it. You're not hard. I dare say you may not be talented. Just accept, you hit the jackpot with that once-hot piece of tail you keep knocking up, and that's good enough.
To you I say "Good Day Sir!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home